No weights? No bench? No bar? No problem!
Experience weight lifting at its finest with the Redneck Weight-O-Wonder 2000. This ingenious weight training machine offers the natural feel of real wood and resistance of only your imagination. A patented free weight system that is, quite simply, the envy of rednecks everywhere - the Redneck Weight-O-Wonder 2000 offers hours of muscle building fun and fitness.
Need to upgrade your weight training system? Just grab your axe (or chainsaw - every redneck has one, right?) and chop down the biggest tree you can find. Slap some of the chunks onto the Weight-O-Wonder 2000 and you're good to go!
Redneck Weight-O-Wonder 2000 Features:
- All wood construction. (Derrr.)
- Wooden weight plates (uh, stumps) are loaded directly onto the broom handle, providing the natural feel and resistance of free weights with the safety and control of a wooden log.
- Incorporates a patented linkage mechanism that allows the bench section to be taken apart and used for fire wood easily and safely.
- Leg press option available. (Just chop down another tree!)
- The ONLY biodegradable weight system available on the market today. (Not that rednecks care about the environment, but what a great selling point!)
- Actual trees / stumps NOT included. (That's what your chainsaw is for.)